What we need…Community support to help us to grow
BlackPoppyRose Ambassadors: To be the face of the BlackPoppyRose in your local area
- Who can speak different languages (Braille, Sign language & Urban slang included)
- Passionate learners.
- Distributers of BlackPoppyRoses
Volunteers: 3 hours per week (If more hours are possible let us know)
- Research: At home, Within the Archives/Libraries/Universities etc.
- Read Books, Materials & Websites
- Light Admin: Translations, Emails, Calls, Minute meetings etc.
- Help to design marketing products/initiatives
- Assist at events / Host Events in your local area
- Flyer within your local area: Barbers/Salons, Food shops, libraries, schools/colleges/universities, Dr’s & Dentists…EVERYWHERE
- Help promote: Ask local business if they would Put up posters/ purchase a banner and sell BlackPoppyRoses from 1st October – 30th November
- Who can provide financial support
- Who can assist with ‘In Kind’ donation
- Who can provide resources, equipment, mentoring, volunteers etc.
Monthly Donation: Will help us to do much more to spread the work of BlackPoppyRose… A manageable amount I.e. £4 - £8 per month (£1 or £2 per week etc.)
- Purchase a higher number of BlackPoppyRose Pins
- Launch new designed pins
- Produce Flyers / Posters / Banners
- Publish Booklets / Books
- Purchase Books & Materials
- Future Exhibitions/Monuments/Plaques/Documentaries
- Travel to spread the BlackPoppyRose, Locally, Nationally & Globally
- Printing in different languages and larger fonts & Braille
- Create jobs and work experience
Your Families stories: Please share them with us.
- Do you have records of your families Birth, Marriages & Death certificates from the
Early 1800’s? Or stories of their lives?
Do you have pictures of your families from the early 1800’s – Today?
Do you have any items you think we would be able to share with the world to assist with our aims to educate and empower?